Make Peace of Mind your Priority. The measure of Success is Happiness and Peace of mind. Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self worth. Peace comes from within, do not speak without. At the end of the day I’m at peace because my intentions are good and my heart is pure.
Peaceful Mind Quotes: Good Morning Quote on Health, Happiness and Love
- I’m learning how to walk away from people and situations that threaten my peace of mind, self respect or my self worth.
- Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive.
- You must not allow yourself to dwell for a single moment on any kind of negative thought.
- There is no greater wealth in this world than the peace of mind.
- Offline is peace of mind!
- If you want peace, stop fighting. If you want peace of mind, stop fighting with your own thoughts.
- Success is peace of mind which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you did your best to become the best you are capable of becoming.
- My peace of mind is not disturbed by things beyond my control.
- Quote I can have peace of mind only when I forgive rather than judge. – Gerald
Early toward the beginning of today God gave me three baskets of fruits – LOVE + HAPPINESS + PEACE OF MIND and instructed me to impart them to Friends Dear to me. I’m offering all to My friends… Good Morning!
There is no harm in seeing things and relating/ perceiving them as something else, which is good! A heart shaped cloud, I can just imagine this as a soft, fluffy pillow…!! Isn’t that amazing?!
Once you change the way you look at things, they start appearing differently to you. Try seeing something good in everything. When you do so, you, yourself feel better and you tend to pass on good vibes and positivity.
The Bungalow is not as big as the Plot, The Door is not as big as the Bungalow, The Lock is not as big as the Door, The Key is not as big as the Lock, but the whole Bungalow is dependent on that small Key. Similarly, The Mind is not as big as your Body, but the whole Life is dependent on that small thought in your Mind..!
Be a Learner Always:
From the moment we open our eyes to the moment we close them, there is so much to learn. But only if we are ready to receive it and perceive it. May it be language, behaviour, quality, habit, skill… and what not.
If you have a mindset which says you know everything, you are perfect, you my friend, are missing something very badly. Thinking like that only closes possibilities of endless learning and makes you arrogant. So be open to learning always!